- Once at the website go to the toolbar on top to Reference.
- On the dropdown menu click on Collected in Your Area. Google Earth will activate and take you to San Diego County with little flowers indicating each grid in the atlas.
- Click on the two most southwesterly set of flowers at the bottom left of the map. You want grid V-10 and W-10.
You can also see every plant that has ever been collected by:
- Going to the dropdown menu that says Database Search.
- In the dropdown menu click on either search a map polygon or search a map rectangle.
- Once you define an area, follow the prompts and a list will be displayed showing every single plant that has ever been collected by anybody in that area.
Voucher specimens collected are now in the museum herbarium at the San Diego Natural History Museum.