Watch and complete the modules below. When you have finished the module, you will receive a passcode. Email this passcode to your advisor so that they know you have completed that step. Be sure to record your passcodes on your Volunteer Training Requirements Checklist (also available as WORD).
NOTE: Some of the links below require Adobe Flash, a technology that has reached it's end-of-life and is no longer supported. As a result you may have trouble accessing this content. If you require access to these materials please contact us and let us know.
Required for ALL Long-term Volunteers:
- Sensitive Species (14:15)
- History Chapter (read and ask your advisor for quiz)
- Tijuana River Watershed Video (35:00 - watch in Visitor Center)
- What is a Watershed? (01:00) - (please watch video and report to your advisor)
- What is an Estuary? (05:17) - (please watch video and report to your advisor)
Visitor Center Scavenger Hunt
Additional Training Requirements for Volunteer Positions: